“Workshop antics, petrol filled veins, the pressure mounts to get each resto completed. With time not usually on their side and things not always going to plan, the team turns everything from family heirlooms to barn finds in to Resto’d Rides”
Under the watchful eye of Dec McKearney, Resto my Ride showcases a unique team of Aussie panel beaters, spray painters and mechanics who share a passion to bring older rod, muscle, classic and custom vehicles back to their former glory.
Now in Pre-Production for Season 2
With a successful first season sold in to 3 International regions with Discovery Networks International we are now in Pre-Production of Series 2 of the show.
RESTO MY RIDE
SEASON 2 – 8 x 48 minute episodes
PRODUCED BY: Custom Entertainment
NETWORK: Discovery Networks – Discovery Turbo – Motor Trend
Pacific Rim – Australia – New Zealand – SE Asia
USA – Motor Trend Cable and Motor Trend On Demand
UK – Motor Trend – Amazon TV
Discovery Networks – The Global leader in real life entertainment and one of the world’s largest content distributors with a estimated reach of over 480 million households. Available in 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, reaching viewers on all screens and services, from linear, free-to-air and pay–TV channels, digital products, streaming services, social & mobile-first content formats.
In all major cable and satellite markets:
USA – Canada – Asia Pacific- Europe, Middle East and Africa ( EMEA ) – Latin America
Motor Trend Group – owned by Discovery Networks is the largest automotive media company in the world, bringing together Discovery’s fast-growing Velocity and Turbo network and a vast automotive digital, direct-to-consumer, social and live event portfolio.
Motor Trend is the #1 television destination for automotive fans and reaches in to approximately 73 million American Homes.
Showcase Saint Gobain brands to an International Audience and maximize reach and engagement.
The Opportunity – To feature three brands in three categories across all media touchpoints;
1) Abrasives – NORTON
2) Cutting/Grinding – FLEXOVIT
3) Surface refinish – FARECLA
For each category the Ambassador sponsor package receives the following:
- Declan Mc Kearney and Resto’s and Rods Garage to become Official Brand Ambassadors
- Brand and Product Placement in Resto’s and Rods Garage – each area has a specific category attached. Ie: The Metal work area would receive product placement for cutting / grinding.
- PR – 6 Press releases and media content – sent to both industry and consumer media outlets and hosted on Resto’s and Rods website ( SEO ) and LinkedIn
- Brands receive a hosted page as a category sponsor on 2 websites – Resto’s and Rods Garage and Resto my Ride – click through to your website
- Social Media coverage. A minimum of one tagged post per week on Instagram and Facebook. This will be the minimum and will be across either Dec McKearney – Restos and Rods Garage or Resto my Ride.
– As a Brand Ambassador – any engagement on Social Media in relation to products would be responded to promoting your brand as our partner. Ie: if someone asks what grit to use on a repair – we would respond with “Norton” and the grit.
- 6 curated edits. Scripted – shot and edited pieces that you can use for your own marketing purposes. Also hosted on Resto websites and Social Media. Video content to be between 60 seconds to 5 minutes. To be storyboarded and created with client.
- Feature as a major product partner in TV Show – Resto my Ride. We are committed to a minimum season of 8 episodes to be delivered to Discovery at the end of 2020. Feature in every episode.
Car guys are 4 times more valuable than the average consumer
Resto my Ride has an active audience of engaged supporters across multiple digital channels.
Our “Superfans” are a powerful audience for partners as the purchasing influence of the “enthusiast” is valued at over four times more valuable then that of the average consumer.
MOTOR ENTHUSIASTS – CAR LOVERS – TRADES PEOPLE!
- They’re more likely to be males, with a love for Motor Bikes, Cars and Boats. They work within the car trade industry and are self proclaimed car guys.
- They spend more to ensure their car’s and workshops are well maintained. And spend money on alcohol, fast food, energy drinks and betting.
This “Enthusiast” consumer also has more money to spend, with a net worth that’s 50 percent higher than the national average, and are twice as likely to pay more for high-quality items.
- These Car guys are more receptive to advertising and product placement and prefer to be targeted with marketing messages whilst watching content that they are passionate about.
Enthusiasts also have more money to spend, with a net worth that’s 50 percent higher than the national average, and are twice as likely to pay more for high-quality items.
To connect with an audience, more than ever, a brand needs an emotional connection and to see the people behind the business.
Our producers can strategically produce content to generate the most exposure and awareness for Saint Gobain brands dependent on your strategy.
As experts in brand positioning, we know how to position your brand in order to connect with our audience. A dream opportunity to capitalise on our audience by having us promote and endorse you whilst also telling your story.
Watch Full episodes of “EJ for EJ” and Andrew Daddo’s HR restoration below: